- To ensure daily preparation, entry and posting in Timberline Inventory Module of all documents relating to the store in & out flow including store receipts / issuance reports, internal transfer notes.
- To ensure proper adjustment / receiving report in case of store / material returned from Project sites which were already issued in the TIM. .
- To prepare the detail of slow moving and dead inventory.
- To ensure monthly physical stock taking with Timberline.
- To ensure daily physical checking of material received with delivery notes and reconciliations with purchase orders.
- To ensure daily reconciliations of material issued / transferred with requisitions.
- To prepare the write off forms of unusable and dead inventory.
- To prepare the records of inventory of both manual and computerized.
- To implement and prepare the inward and outward gate passes.
- To ensure the fully implementation of Health Safety and Environment Company rules & regulations.
- Any other task assigned by the Management
Bachelor in Commerce