IT support Engineer
This role would suit an Individual who is seeking an exciting new challenge with zeal to learn and implement new technologies in IT Infrastructure within the scope of IT Support
- Serve as the principal administrative contact and liaison with IT vendors on behalf of the department.
- Maintain & stay up-to-date with data related to recurring invoice of software maintenance, ISP etc. along with payments based on the PO’s
- Maintain & stay up-to-date with the current Hardware and software inventory.
- Coordinate with authorized IT vendors to receive quotes based on IT requirement
- Coordinate to get the technical and financial review completed of proposals/quotes
- Raise the PO in Oracle and coordinate with various departments to get items delivered from the approved vendor.
- Act as link between end users and higher-level support
- Perform Software Testing before releasing to users & work to get the bugs fixed
- Maintain &stay up to date with IT investment budget package from various department &coordinate with concern department to raise IT requisition on time
- Work with HR to coordinate in planning, arranging and delivering the trainings to the staff in order to Improve the skills
- Work to get the user and management feedback on the delivered trainings & take appropriate actions as approved by Management
- Coordinate with procurement department to get items delivered from the approved vendor on time.
- Adhere to Company policy, procedures and the professional code of ethics.
- Perform other related duties as required
- Comply with IT department Cyber Security Strategy
Bachelor in IT Engineering / Equivalent