Assistant IT Manager
The Assistant IT Manager will support the Head of IT on the management direction. He will analyze, recommend, implement, and manage the company data center, onsite and cloud infrastructure to run the business operations and minimize any down time while also minimizing security breaches.
The ideal candidate shall have IT Ops management experience and have done the work at overall management level. Candidate shall have offshore delivery & onsite operations support experience.
- Shall be responsible & accountable for assigned offshore deliverables and IT operations support.
- Shall be responsible for line management of offshore IT Team
- Must be visionary and strategic in approach with ability to apply infrastructural and architectural disciplines to solve business problems.
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Assess vendors & develop strategies for new hardware & software procurement
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network & systems administration, databases & data storage systems & IP Telephone systems
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices.
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software
- Plan network extension: office network to be extended into additional users.
- Coordinate with procurement dept, suppliers and arrange purchases of new equipment's through approved suppliers etc as per the business need.
- Track Inventory of hardware and software up to date. Monitor software licenses status and ensure compliances with license agreements
- Training: train new users in the basics of system & application usage
- Upgrade software: check out available upgrades of software in use, always look out for ways to increase productivity, pre-select, evaluate and propose to management for purchase.
- Oracle EBS 12 R2 Implementation experience of Oracle EBS 12 R2(Oracle Financials, SCM, Projects, HR and Payroll)
- Coordinate support for Oracle EBS 12 R2 & other software’s
- Experience in managing of mission- critical applications: MS exchange server, Sophos next Gen solution, MS outlook, MS office/ O365, MS SharePoint, Microsoft BI software etc.
- Experience in Cloud Computing platforms – MS Azure and Amazon Web Services
- Experience in a similar role, managing offshore IT delivery & Development teams
- Knowledge of Digital transformation and Data Analytics
- Knowledge of Oracle Database, Linux, AI, ML, RPA & other IR4 technologies, will be added advantage
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize work.
12+ yrs in a Multinational company
Master’s Degree / Bachelors in Computer Science / Information Technology