The role would suit a Cloud Engineer who is seeking an exciting new challenge with zeal to learn and implement new cloud technologies in IT Infrastructure. Plans, sets, and manages all kinds of Cloud-based workloads depending on requirements. The candidate is required to design, implement and maintain Cloud architectures, and manage tasks of a Cloud specialist
- Hands on experience of Designing, Implementing, Troubleshooting and Administration virtualization technologies.
- Hands on Experience in Windows Servers, Active Directory (ADDS & Azure ADDS), Storage Services & it’s all related concepts.
- Be aware of the latest threats in the cybersecurity domain to guide and advise the organization regarding the Up gradation of systems.
- Make sure that security policies are updated on time and are always up to date.
- Conduct high-level root-cause analysis for service interruption and establish preventive measures.
- Preparation of technical documents, reports, and user guidelines.
- Resolve any vulnerability or security issues that may arise.
- Comply with IT department policies.
- Strong understanding of cloud computing and hands-on experience of migrating workloads to Azure (Azure Migrate or other tools).
- Build migration solution from on-prem to Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Contribute to architecture and infrastructure designs.
- Write automation code (IaC) and developing CI/CD pipelines.
- Learn and apply new Microsoft Azure cloud technologies.
- Interest for Microsoft technologies, Azure cloud and will to constantly grow, learn and enhancing the skills in this area
- Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud (knowledge of cloud resource deployment principles or usage of specific cloud technologies)
- Experience of administering and operating medium/large enterprise infrastructure and services in public cloud environments, including configuring backup, monitoring, patching, and security of cloud resources
- Configure the AWS cloud management service and the other is to carefully monitor and manage their services
- Work with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to assess applications, software, and hardware
- Develop, coordinate, and administrate AWS infrastructure
- Automate deployments, infrastructure as code
- Have containerization, (Kubernetes, Docker) troubleshooting and support tasks
- Linux servers troubleshooting and support tasks
- Oversee governance and mitigate risk
Overall IT experience: 9+ yrs. in a multinational company
Cloud Engineer experience: 6+ yrs.
IT Support engineer: 3+ yrs.
Azure/AWS Certifications (mandatory)
VMware Certification (Preferable)
Cloud Engineer, Cloud System Admin,
Cloud Support Engineer
6+ years as Cloud Engineer
Bachelor’s degree in related field.