To identify and priorities potential risks of the financial statements and processes and develop risk management strategies and techniques to ensure risk management.
- To perform the risk assessment for individual components of financial statements.
- To present their risk assessment to the risk committee and to obtain approval before they start compliance work.
- To develop the compliance plan to cover the risk identified during risk assessment and perform a mix of test of controls and substantive procedures to obtain a reasonable assurance.
- To present the findings and recommended action to the risk committee.
- To assess the internal controls procedures and recommend the improvement to the risk committee through implementing CARE software
- To provide assurance to the corporate office, General Manager and Chief Executive Officer that the financial reports are accurate and data is complete and monthly reconciliation between subsidiary modules and G/L are prepared.
- To ensure the adequacy of management systems, controls and practices, including those intended control and safe guard assets and to ensure their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Any other task assigned by the management.
Peachtree/Oracle / ERP
Maters in Finance / CA Inter / ACMA final