Electrical Design Engineer
To provide electrical and communication services in the field of design and execution work with selection of standard material and workmanship to be utilized in electrical system
Main Responsibilities :
- To design new projects on architectural drawings received from design section.
- To review design of all ongoing projects.
- To prepare tender documents including specifications, BOQ and design drawings of electrical and communication systems as per client’s requirement.
- To provide equipment related information to procurement section.
- To review all quotations related to electrical services.
- To supervise the team of draftsman in preparing the drawings.
- To ensure technical assistance at the site for execution work.
- To visit the factories for pre-shipment of new electrical equipment.
- To verify the invoices of electrical equipment after delivery.
- To manage correspondence and meetings with suppliers for quotations and related matters as per specification.
- Any other task assigned by the management.
Multi discipline coordination
electrical design layout
Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering