A IT Engineer with relevant IT Support certification from Microsoft, the role would suit a IT
Engineer who is seeking an exciting new challenge with zeal to learn and implement new
technologies in IT Infrastructure.
- Experience in End users support related issue
- Firm grasp of how the web works, networking, and software product
- Experience in End Point protection policies.
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with our Development group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary
- Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention
- Strong understanding and experience with user level MS Exchange support Network Administration
- Experience in managing and troubleshooting networking devices (Switches, Routers, Concentrators, Load balancers).
- Hands on experience in managing Servers (Windows/ Unix/Linux), Backup Management,
- Disaster Recovery, File servers, Antivirus management.
- Hand on experience in supporting Sophos firewall UTM.
- Experience in supporting users remotely and at the site who are connected through VPN setup (Site to Site and Policy based VPN), Web security gateways and spam firewalls
- MCDST or CompTIA A+ or CCNA/CCNP (mandatory)
- VMware Professional (preferred)
IT Support Engineer
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science / Information Technology