Senior Oracle OAF Technical Consultant
1. Minimum 8 years of experience in as Oracle OAF
2. Minimum 4 years of experience in Oracle eBusiness suite 12x as Oracle Techno functional consultant
3. Should have done at least three end to end implementations covering Oracle isupplier, Sourcing, HRMS, SCM, & Payroll modules.
4. Should be independently able to handle work related to customization, Go Live checklist.
5. Strong custom solution development experience in OAF with experience in architecting, development and integrating custom solutions into Oracle ERP modules
6. Develop & Maintain RICE (Reports, Interfaces, Customizations, and Extensions) components.
7. Expert in Oracle Application Development Framework (Oracle ADF) Entities, Views, Page Fragments, Pages, Task Flow, Validations, Managed Beans, Navigation, Data Binding, UIShell, MVC Architecture, ADF Functional Design Patterns, Application Object Library (AOL) with OAF, XML Gateway, Workflow, Web ADI and BI Publisher.
8. Expertise with JDeveloper, Eclipse, Workflow Builder, Toad/SQL Developer, XML Gateway Mapping, Report Builder.
9. Experience in extending the seeded Business components using substitutions and controller files to achieve customized business requirement.
10. In-depth hands-on experience with BI publisher, shell script and Java coding.
11. Act as a liaison between IT and functional areas for technical requirements.
12. Proven track record in analytical thinking and problem solving
Oracle Certified ebusiness Suite Specialist – Preferably
Oracle Certified Application developer – Preferably
Oracle Self-service certification – Preferably
Bachelor in Computer Science / Information Technology / Accounting