To provide Applications Engineering support to the Business Development Manager from initial enquiry to contract awarded.
- To ensure preparation of technical and commercial tenders:
- To ensure preparation of estimates using the Customer’s own enquiry and specifications.
- To use latest estimating tool to produce cost sheets.
- To ensure liaising with component suppliers when necessary.
- To ensure liaising between departments in order to prepare accurate estimates.
- To ensure preparation and submission of formal quotation documents to Customer in a timely manner.
- To receipt/ review of orders.
- To attend inter-departmental pre and post tender meetings:
- To arrange internal kick-off meetings.
- To ensure internal contract review meetings.
- To be responsible for all technical and commercial amendments, discussions and negotiations arising from the submission of a tender throughout the process right up to the order placement.
- To maintain the integrity and professional image of Company
- To coordinate with suppliers and assist in the improvement and development of company’s tendering systems, procedures and databases.
- To ensure working as both an individual and within a team to prepare and submit tenders to strict deadlines.
- Any other task assigned by the Management.
Bachelor in Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering