The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Infrastructure design, implementation,
support and Re Engineering with an immediate focus in Networking, virtualization, Migration to
cloud and security including cybersecurity. This role will have some hands on with our current
Infrastructure Technologies but will also be heavily focused on the future infrastructure
technology road map.
- Experienced with a wide range of infrastructure technologies, such as but not limited to cloud computing, cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, etc.), virtualization (VMware virtualization and Microsoft Hyper V) platforms, storage platforms, compute infrastructure, networking, and Oracle technologies.
- Experience in managing a data center in terms of systems monitoring, capacity planning and performance tuning.
- Must be visionary and strategic in approach with ability to apply infrastructural and architectural disciplines to solve business problems.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, evolving environment and appropriately prioritize tasks, and keep abreast of the latest technology.
- Strong understanding and implementation of Cyber Security solutions (Sopho’s XG 330, Sophos Central Endpoint Intercept X, McAfee) End Point Protection etc.
- Strong understanding and experience with MS Exchange 2016 in a medium/larger Enterprise environment
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the Windows 2016 concepts, Domains, Active Directory and its concepts, and the interaction between hardware, operating systems, network, data center, and application software, Linux and Unix is a plus.
- Partner with business stakeholders to design next generation technology solutions, while continuing to support existing business capabilities on legacy systems.
- Communicate and collaborate with local IT staff as well as colleagues in other parts of the world for configuration, troubleshooting as Infrastructure Team lead.
- Be able to serve as an infrastructure engineer with hands on experience in trouble shooting complex technical problems.
- Negotiate with the client community to establish clear Service Level Agreements (SLA's) for the infrastructure environment.
- Provide weekly, monthly and annual metrics reporting on IT operations status and value.
- Vendor Management responsibility for externally sourced support resources & solution implementations.
- Ability to maintain and foster sensitivity and respect for a culturally diverse work environment.
- Provide third level support for incidents and problems in designated areas of expertise.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral).
- MCSA in Microsoft Exchange 2016 On premise (Preferred)
- MCSA in Windows 2016 (preferred)
- CCNA/CCNP (mandatory)
- VMware Professional (preferred)
- Architecture Certification (TOGAF/ CITA / EACOE) (mandatory)
- ITIL V3/ 2011 Foundation (mandatory)
- ITIL Intermediate SD/ST/SO (Preferred)
- Over All IT experience: 10+ yrs. in a Multinational company
- Network Admin experience: 6+ yrs.
- IT Security Technologies experience: 4+ yrs.
- Datacenter Technologies experience: 4+ yrs.
IT Infrastructure Architect
Bachelor in Computer Science / Information Technology