- Process oriented & Operational Knowledge on – In-bound (Incoming shipments / materials, Quality Assurance Coordination, Outbound (outgoing material like project issuance & stock transfers & Returns (project returns and supplier returns)
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize workload and meet performance targets.
- Manage all inventory movements in ERP oracle and comply IHCC processes & synchronize with QAQC/IT/PM/Procurement teams
- Closely monitoring of material consumption after issuance to project. Weekly updates from project on consumption vs availability (aging of availability).
- Ensure material requests are processed as per defined process
- Track shelf-life items and communicate to Inventory department & project management weekly basis
- Ensure store site & people follow HSE measures while performing the duties
- Manage store / site related assets are utilized and up all the time and perform monthly audits as per the process
- Manage all safety related equipments in the store sites and ensure they are working efficiently
- Own the store document controlling for easy retrievals and timely submission of inventory & asset related documents to finance
- Periodic operational reports sharing to Inventory Management & Project Manager
- Follow escalation metrics and ownership for closure of open queries/issues related to IT, HR, Procurement, Finance and other internal customers
- Participate project weekly meetings and discuss open issues in the forum
- Reporting to HOD – Inventory Manager and meet given KPI metrics