Oracle EBS Functional Consultant (Financials and SCM)
Experienced Oracle Financials and SCM Functional Consultant required to lead key areas of additional operating unit for MNC as per the growth & strategy. The role would suit a professional who is seeking an exciting new challenge with zeal to learn and implement new technologies in Implementing & Enhancing Oracle E-business suite 12.2.x and then post Implementation support.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Extensive experience in the functional aspects of Oracle Applications module especially GL, AR, AP, FA, CE, PO and Inventory.
- Conduct gap analysis between delivered functionality and customer requirements and recommend solutions
- Configuration of Finance and SCM for Multiple entities.
- Identify functional gaps and provide corrective actions.
- Extensive knowledge of Inter-Company and Global Consolidation System.
- Knowledge of E-Business Tax for Saudi Arabia and Morocco Legislation.
- Develop testing scenarios and write test scripts.
- Develop/maintain functional design documents.
- AIM/OUM Documentation for all the Application Setups and Configurations.
Note: Flexible to travel Onsite to Saudi Arabia (As required)
Key Skills Required:
- End to End 2-3 Implementation Experience in Financials and Supply Chain.
- Functional expertise with solid understanding of underlying data flow and functionality in Oracle Financials and Supply Chain.
- Expertise with Oracle EBS Release R12 (12.2.x) including full lifecycle implementation experience, configuration, conversions and unit testing.
- Ability to perform gap analysis and develop functional spec.
Certification / Diploma (Preferred):
- Oracle Certified ebusiness Suite Specialist – Preferably
8 years in Oracle EBS Functional Consultant (Financials and SCM)
Graduate (Preferably with Accounting Background)