The ideal candidate must possess experience in Designing and developing Data Analytics and BI Dashboards using Data from Data warehouse and transactional databases. The BI Developer will use data from data warehouse/other transactional databases to solve organizational problems through reports, analysis and data visualization. The BI Developer will provide enterprise-wide data warehouse expertise with emphasis on data design, access, usage, security and quality of information assets.
The BI Developer will work collaboratively with end users to develop reporting systems that provide accessible information for decision-making. BI Developer will be developing, deploying, and maintaining BI interfaces. Those include query tools, data visualization and interactive dashboards, ad hoc reporting, and data modeling tools.
- Understand business requirements in BI context and design data models to transform raw data into meaningful insights / Convert business requirements into technical specifications
- Create dashboards and interactive visual reports using Power BI
- Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) with clear objectives and consistently monitor those.
- Analyzing data and present data through reports that aid decision-making
- Create relationships between data and develop tabular and other multidimensional data models.
- To create different types of Charts and data documentation explaining algorithms, parameters, models, and relations.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy Power BI scripts and perform detailed analytics
- Perform DAX queries and functions in Power BI.
- Analyze current ETL process, define and design new systems.
- Data warehouse development and work with SSAS, SSIS, and SSRS
- Understanding Cloud Data warehousing on MS Azure & other leading vendors.
- SQL querying for best results, use of filters and graphs for better understanding of data
- Work with users and team members at all levels for performance improvement and suggestions
- Experience working with Oracle ERP & Oracle Reports.
- Programming languages – PL-SQL
- Business Intelligence tools – MS Power BI & other Power BI tools
- Databases – Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL and other open-source databases
- ETL Experience
- Advanced analytical knowledge of data,
- 7+ years of professional development experience using relational databases, Big data, latest BI & Visualization tools
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework.
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Defining a BI interface
- Setting tech demands
- Object relations reporting
- Strong database knowledge
- Quality Assurance
- Solid software development skills
- Experience in Cloud Data warehousing using MS Azure, Azure Date factory & Data Lake.
Good to have:
- Oracle Reports, Tableau, Advanced MS Excel
7+ years in BI Development
Graduate / Post Graduate in Computer Science / Statistics/ Information Technology