Responsible for training, coaching and developing retail banking employees in line with the
HR strategic plan. Training responsibilities encompass employee development and training programs (orientation and ongoing training), individual one-on-one coaching for skills development. Works closely with department managers to support on-going development of employees and is a key member of the Training & Development Team.
- Offer a wide range of training and development programs that meet the needs of the IHCC, including the specific needs of the department and function
• Work with the Training Manager regarding content delivery methods and scope of priorities for class schedules and need.
• Coordination with management and staff to achieve full participation in optional and required training through appropriate communication channels
• Responsible for training logistics to include booking rooms for training and trainers from outside the departments, coordinating with IT and facilities to maintain/update training room issues
• Design documents, materials and presentations related to training.
• Review and edit training content for consistency and design and identify opportunities for improvement for course materials and curricula through delivery and proofreading of course materials to ensure procedures, exercises and practices work as written and meet management standards
• Maintain employee records, reports and training presentations.
Carry out any other related duties as required.
• Compliance with the cyber security strategy of the IT department
• Compliance with health and safety regulations
Bachelor in Business Administration