Oracle EBS HRMS & Payroll Consultant
Experienced Oracle Apps HRMS & Payroll Functional Consultant required to lead key areas of additional operating unit for MNC as per the growth & strategy. The role would suit a professional who is seeking an exciting new challenge with zeal to learn and implement new technologies in Implementing & Enhancing Oracle E-business suite 12.2.x and then post Implementation support.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Strong Functional and Technical Knowledge.
- Configuration of HRMS and Payroll across Business Groups.
- Writing and amendments in Fast Formulas.
- Configuration of Contract based Absence Management.
- Knowledge of Payroll Accounting.
- New Element definitions etc. for smooth monthly Payroll Processing.
- Knowledge of Saudi Arabia and other GCC countries statutory requirements.
- SQL / PLSQL Programming
- Develop testing scenarios and write test scripts.
- AIM/OUM Documentation for all the Application Setups and Configurations.
Note: Flexible to travel Onsite to Saudi Arabia (As required)
- 8+ years’ relevant Oracle EBS HRMS & Payroll experience.
- 2-3 End to End Implementation experience in Oracle HRMS.
- Functional and Relevant Technical expertise with solid understanding of underlying data flow and functionality in HRMS and Payroll.
- Expertise with Oracle EBS Release R12 (12.2.x), including full lifecycle implementation experience, configuration, conversions, extensions, and unit testing.
- Ability to perform gap analysis and develop functional spec.
- Excellent in Fast Formula, Hooks and related HRMS & Payroll skill set.
- Ability to translate complex business requirement to R12 functionalities
- Experience in complex Absence Management implementation.
- Experience in Payroll implementation.
8+ years of relevant Oracle EBS HRMS & Payroll experience.
Graduate/ Post graduate