The role would suit a System Admin who is seeking an exciting new challenge with zeal to learn and implement new technologies in IT Infrastructure.
- Monitoring computer systems to improve network performance for systems & networks.
- Responsible for establishing Systems security baseline configurations and continuously auditing existing configurations to ensure they are in line with current best practices.
- Hands on experience in managing Servers (Windows/ Unix/Linux), Patch Management, Disaster Recovery, Endpoint Security management.
- Hands on experience of Designing, Implementing, Troubleshooting & Administration virtualization technologies (Hyper-V, ESXi).
- Hands on Experience in Windows Servers, Active Directory, Storage Services & it’s all related concepts.
- Hands on experience on hybrid network (On Premises & Cloud).
- Hands on experience of Designing, Implementing, Troubleshooting & Administration of MS Exchange & O365.
- Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Ensure that systems are back up and running in case of a security attack.
- In-depth knowledge in designing, configuration and troubleshooting of Network, VOIP (CUCM/UC6000M).
- Be aware of the latest threats in the cybersecurity domain to guide and advise the organization regarding the Up gradation of systems.
- Fixing software and hardware configuration issues for users on-demand or from inspection of the systems.
- Make sure that security policies are updated on time and are always up to date.
- Conduct high-level root-cause analysis for service interruption and establish preventive measures.
- Preparation of technical documents, reports, and user guidelines.
- Developed operating policies, ITIL & ISO27001 practices, for internal controls & best practice approaches
- Resolve any vulnerability or security issues that may arise.
- Comply with IT department Cyber Security Strategy.
- Track, record, and monitor any security issue.
- Overall IT experience: 9+ yrs. in a multinational company
- System Admin experience: 6+ yrs.
- IT Support engineer: 3+ yrs.
- Travel: 30%
- MCSE (mandatory)
- VMware Certification (mandatory)
- CCNA (Preferable)
- MS Exchange 2016 Certification (Optional)
System Admin, System Admin Engineer,
6+ yrs as System Admin
Bachelor’s degree in related field.