Sr Network Admin
The role would suit a Sr. Network Admin who is seeking an exciting new challenge with zeal to learn and implement new technologies in IT Infrastructure.
- Monitoring computer systems to improve network performance for computer systems & networks
- Fixing software and hardware configuration issues for users on-demand or from inspection of the systems.
- Responsible for establishing network security baseline configurations and continuously auditing existing configurations to ensure they are in line with current best practices.
- Design and deploy company LANs, WANs, and wireless networks, including servers, routers, firewalls, load balancers, switches & other hardware.
- Hands on experience in Cisco LAN technologies like VLAN, VTP, STP, RSTP, HSRP, VRRP, GLBP, Ether Channel.
- Hands on experience in Cisco Routing technologies like Static, EIGRP, OSPF etc.
- Hands on experience of hybrid network (On Premises & Cloud).
- Hands on experience in supporting Next Generation Firewall i.e., FortiGate, Sophos & in-depth Knowledge of DHCP, DNS, WAF etc.
- Hands on experience on IPS, policy definition and monitoring for incoming and outgoing traffic.
- Experience in VPN configuration (Site to Site, Policy based VPN, SSL VPN, IPSec VPN), WAF and Email Security Gateways.
- Hands on experience in designing, configuration and troubleshooting of Network, VOIP (CUCM/UC6000M).
- Be aware of the latest threats in the cybersecurity domain to guide and advise the organization regarding the Up gradation of systems.
- Make sure that security policies are updated on time and are always up to date.
- Updating virus protection software to keep data and communications protected.
- Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Ensure that systems are back up and running in case of a security attack.
- In-depth Knowledge of transport systems and the standards for network Infrastructure.
- Preparation of technical documents, reports, and user guidelines.
- Developed operating policies, ITIL & ISO27001 practices, for internal controls & best practice approaches
- Comply with IT department Cyber Security Strategy.
- Track, record, and monitor any security issue.
- Overall IT experience: 9+ yrs in a multinational company
- Network Admin experience: 6+ yrs
- IT Support engineer: 3+ yrs
- Travel: 30%
Next-Generation Firewall i.e. Fortinet or Sophos (mandatory)
Network Support Engineer, Network Support,
Network Engineer ,
8 yrs as Sr Network Admin
Bachelor’s degree in related field.