Senior Oracle Apps Techno - Functional Consultant
Oracle ERP Techno Functional consultant with 70% technical and 30% Functional expertise. The role would suit a professional who is seeking an exciting new challenge with zeal to learn and implement new technologies in Implementing Oracle E-business suite 12.x and then post Implementation support.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Oracle E-Business suite as Oracle Techno functional consultant
- Should have done at least three end to end implementations covering Oracle isupplier, Sourcing, SCM, Oracle Projects, HRMS, Inventory, Purchasing and Pay roll modules
- Hands on experience in writing Oracle Fast Formula and modification of pre-defined Payroll formulas
- Expertise with JDeveloper, Eclipse, Workflow Builder, Toad/SQL Developer, XML Gateway Mapping, Report Builder.
- Strong custom solution development knowledge with experience in architecting, development and integrating custom solutions into Oracle ERRP modules
- Perform Oracle Apps System Administration, Custom solution deployment, Basic Apps DBA activities &Security management.
- Develop & Maintain RICE (Repo orts, Interfaces, Customizations, and Extensions) components.
- Develop Alerts, Workflow and other technical areas like Oracle self-services work flows, FSG reports etc.
- Expert in Oracle Application Development Framework (Oracle ADF) Entities, Views, Page Fragments, Pages, Task Flow, Validations, Managed Beans, Navigation, Data Binding, UIShell, MVC Architecture, ADF Functional Design Patterns, Application Object Library (AOL) with OAF, XML Gateway, Workflow, Web ADI and BI Publisher.
- Proven track record in analytical thinking and problem solving.
- The ability to plan and organize e numerous tasks in parallel and deliver within agreed d time scales.
- Experience in extending the seeded Business components using substitutions and controller files to achieve customized business requirement.
- Experience on developing Microsoft Power BI dashboards will be added advantage
- Any other task assigned by the management
Certification / Diploma (Preferred):
Oracle Certified ebusiness Suite Specialist – Preferably
Oracle Certified Application developer – Preferably
Oracle Self-service certification – Preferably
8 years as Oracle Apps Techno - Functional Consultant
Graduate preferably in Computer Science, PG will be an added advantage