Oracle EBS Project Costing and Billing Consultant
Experienced Oracle Functional Oracle Project Accounting (PA) Consultant required to lead key areas of global implementation.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly. Demonstrated ability to manage project scope and client expectations.
- Ability to work on all project phases including fit/gap, configuration, testing, and transition to the business.
- Advise on options, risks, and any impacts on business processes or systems.
- AIM/OUM Documentation of all the Application Setups and Configurations.
- Deep knowledge of Oracle EBS customization/extension methodologies.
- Solid understanding of integration Project Accounting with Other modules of Finance, Supply Chain and HRMS.
- Should be able to quickly understand the issue with root cause and provide solution.
- Will interact with business team for new enhancements and will be able to do proper consulting regarding the usefulness of the requirement and provide solution after considering the upstream-downstream impact.
- Should communicate with technical team for proper solution fix/development as per requirement.
- Knowledge of Web ADI, Budget Uploading and Data Loading Tools, Process Enhancement by Personalization and workaround solutions
- Ability to design Auto Accounting rules for Oracle Project Costing and Billing
- Experience in Construction and Project based Organizations.
Note: Flexible to travel Onsite to Saudi Arabia (As required)
Key Skills Required:
- End to End 2-3 Implementation Experience in Project Accounting.
- Functional/technical expertise with solid understanding of underlying data flow and functionality in project costing and project billing.
- Expertise with Oracle EBS Release R12 (12.2.x), including full lifecycle implementation experience, configuration, conversions and unit testing.
- Ability to perform gap analysis and develop functional spec.
- Implementation experience in extensions for project accounting.
Certification / Diploma (Preferred):
- Oracle Certified ebusiness Suite Specialist – Preferably
8 years in Oracle EBS Project Costing and Billing Consultant
Graduate (Preferably with Accounting Background)