Assistant Procurement Manager
- To facilitate budget section for preparing the bids BY providing the information including rate of material, equipments, subcontractors and others as per requirements.
- To ensure technical and financial negotiation with all suppliers and sub contractors.
- To facilitate and arrange final negotiations of CEO / General Manager IHCCO with suppliers and subcontractors.
- To prepare the contract agreements for purchase of items as per terms and conditions finalized by the CEO / General Manager IHCCO.
- To coordinate with all project managers for their demands and requirements for the material and processing their demands with the approval of CEO / General Manager IHCCO.
- Weekly project procurement status update.
- Any other assignment given by the management.
- Strategic planning and sourcing
- Supply chain management,
- Negotiation skill
- Presentation skill
- Budget and forecasting
Bachelor / Master's Degree in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering