To prepare, draft and produce Electromechanical drawings of Electrical / Mechanical Engineer
Main Responsibilities :
- To assist the Electrical / Mechanical engineer in any matter that requires the completion and handing over of the project for which he is assigned.
- To be responsible for drafting any drawing as assigned by the electrical / mechanical engineers.
- To ensure the production of electromechanical drawings in line with the requirements and specifications.
- To be responsible for the printing of all the work done and for the printing of drawing as directed by the electrical / mechanical engineer.
- To cooperate with other Section Heads to ensure effective coordination.
- To maintain cordial and good working relationship with client's representative and with all concerned on the project.
- Any other task assigned by the management
- Multi discipline coordination
- Electrical design layout
Diploman / Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering