- Review proposal specifications, drawings, attend pre-bid meetings to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate
- Select vendors and/or subcontractors and determine cost effectiveness of projects to be bid.
- Perform Risk and Contract Management responsibilities as required
- Prepare discipline estimates by calculating complete takeoff of scope of work
- Consult with clients, vendors and other stakeholders to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve ant potential issues
- Review design options and recommend best solution based on cost, engineering quality or availability of materials
- Review final estimate and apply strategic cost factors where necessary
- Monitor client changes and advise the estimating team of all changes in scope during the estimate period
- Follow awarded contracts as assigned – may include estimating extra work items, change orders, credits
- Search, analyze and communicate to the team options for the most effective means and methods of construction
- Prepare bids, select vendors and/or subcontractors and determine cost effectiveness of projects to be bid
- To arrange internal kick-off meetings.
- To ensure internal contract review meetings.
- To be responsible for all technical and commercial amendments, discussions and negotiations arising from the submission of a tender throughout the process right up to the order placement.
- To maintain the integrity and professional image of Company
- To coordinate with suppliers and assist in the improvement and development of company’s tendering systems, procedures and databases.
- To ensure working as both an individual and within a team to prepare and submit tenders to strict deadlines.
- To comply by the quality and health & safety policies of IHCC.
- Any other task assigned by the Management.
Master / Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering