Assistant IT Manager
- ERP Implementation (Requirement analysis phase to handover phase).
- Must be visionary and strategic in approach with ability to apply infrastructural and architectural disciplines to solve business problems.
- Administration and management of servers, Software, CCTV and wireless network (Create new users, Check event log, upgrade software, maintenance, check daily backup) etc.
- Administration and management of workstations: install/update software, support and help-desk for users, troubleshooting, routine check, monitor software installations, report illegal software use/ installations etc.
- Plane network extension: office network to be extended in to additional users. Arrange cabling, work out specifications, get quotations from store manager, supervise installation of hardware, software installations workstation setup etc.
- Arrange repairs of malfunctioning hardware with suppliers and arrange purchases of new equipment's through established suppliers etc.
- Follow procedures and routines for purchasing equipment's and software:
- request quotations, get written approvals, sign delivery notes, check delivery, report discrepancies, approve invoices before payment.
- Keep Inventory of hardware and software up-to-date. Monitor software licenses status and ensure compliance's with license agreements.
- Training: train new users in the basics of system: window, email. Internet, Ms Office, in house applications etc.
- Upgrade software: check out available upgrades of software in use, always look out for ways to increase productivity, pre-select, evaluate and propose to management for purchase.
- System maintenance log: keep and update a logbook of system maintenance routines, frequent faults, along with solutions to problems.
- Having good knowledge of ERP functions and knowledge of departmental integration in ERP etc.
- Coordinate support for ERP & other software
- Full mastery of mission- critical applications: MS exchange server, MS outlook, MS office, Internet explorer, adobe acrobat, software etc.
- Knowledge of Digital transformation and IR4 technologies
- Knowledge of Oracle Database & Linux will be added advantage
- Expert in new technologies Cisco routers, VMware and Sophos and a good know-how to administer and manage.
Assistant IT Manager
Master / Bachelor's degree in Information Technology / Equivalent