- Managing and leading project team in energy efficiency projects
- Performing data collection, processing, and analysis needed for energy audits
- Generating energy audit reports
- Coordinating with the company’s partners who provide energy saving solutions and implement the ECMs (Energy Conservation Measures)
- Providing solutions to enhance energy efficiency in existing/new buildings
- Reviewing RFPs and arranging proposals
- Any other task assigned by the Management.
Bachelors of Electrical/Mechanical Engineering