The Quality Manage is responsible for overall development, implementation, and maintenance of the organization’s Quality Management System (QMS)
- Ensure that the organization’s Quality Management System conforms to customer, internal, ISO 9001, and regulatory/legal requirements.
- Ensure evaluation of, and reporting on, vendor quality systems.
- Oversee inspection (examination) of incoming materials, ensuring that they meet requirements.
- Manage the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes, especially those that affect the quality of the organization’s products.
- Lead a team of Quality engineers, inspectors, auditors, analysts, and technicians
- Work with customers, employees, contractors, and outsourcing firms to develop product requirements.
- Report to top management on the performance of the QMS (e.g., results of quality audits, corrective actions), including the need for improvement.
- Conduct periodic management review meetings.
- Oversee product recalls.
- Responsible for accuracy and timely inspection/calibration of monitoring and measuring devices.
- Keep up on standards, regulations/laws, issues, and news with respect to product (service) quality
- Perform other related duties as required
- Comply with IT department Cyber Security Strategy
- Comply with health and safety regulations
Quality Management, Quality Control, Quality Assurance
Master / Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering