We are looking for a Data Scientist will have zeal to make value out of data by proactively fetching information from company data. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. He must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations. Experience in Microsoft Power BI Development and Administration. Building analysis services reporting models, developing interactive visual reports, Dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI. He must have a proven ability to drive business results with data-based insights. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve & accelerate business outcomes.
- Use strong business acumen, as well as an ability to communicate findings, and mine vast amounts of data for useful insights
- Use these insights to influence how an organization approaches business challenges
- Use a combined knowledge of computer science and applications, modelling, statistics, analytics and math’s to solve problems
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize revenue generation, cost control and other business outcomes.
- Sift and analyze data from multiple angles, looking for trends that highlight problems or opportunities
- Communicate important information and insights to leadership.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business objectives.
- Mine and analyze data to drive optimization and improvement in existing process.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Experience using web services: Redshift, S3, Spark, Digital Ocean, etc.
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: MS power BI, Periscope, Business Objects, D3, ggplot, etc.
- Ability to visualize data in the most effective way possible for a given project or study.
- Ability to work independently and with team members from different backgrounds
- Experience on Microsoft Power BI Dashboards development
- Proven track record in analytical thinking and problem solving
- Comply with IT department Cyber Security Strategy
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, etc. will be added advantage.
- Experience on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies will be added advantage.
- Working knowledge of Integration to Oracle EBusiness Suite 12.2x through API’s will be added advantage
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
- Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SQL…
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Core metrics, AdWords, Crimson Hexagon, Facebook Insights, etc.
- Perform other related duties as required
- Programming languages – SQL, Python, Java, R
- Business Intelligence tools – MS Power BI, Tableau, Advanced MS Excel
- Databases – MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL and other open-source databases
- Advanced analytical knowledge of data, Conducting big data analysis, Data conditioning, Programming advanced computing, Developing algorithms, Developing software and data models, Executing predictive analytics
- 7+ years of professional development
- experience using relational databases, Big data, latest BI & Visualization tools
- Oracle EBS Integration, AI skills, PostgreSQL
Good to have:
Certification / Diploma (Preferred):
- Data Science Certification from reputed organization (Mandatory)
- Python, Java Certifications
- SQL certifications
- Microsoft Power BI Certifications (Mandatory)
- AI certifications
Overall IT experience: 10+ years in a Multinational company
Graduate / Post Graduate in Computer Science / Statistics/ Information Technology