- Proven working experience in web programming which includes web based business APPS and websites
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Familiarity with at least two of the following programming languages: PHP(Must), ASP.NET, Java, PERL
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Working knowledge of Integration to Oracle Ebusiness Suite 12.2x through API’s will be added advantage
- Responsible for analyzing, reviewing and implementing websites that are optimized to be picked up by search engines
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- To manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools(Good to have)
- Knowledge on On-page SEO, Technical SEO and Off-page SEO
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets
- Support Business users as required in resolving the technical issues
Technical Skills Required:
Relevant developer certification
Academic Qualification: Graduate preferably in Computer Science, PG will be an added advantage
Work Experience: Over All IT experience: 8+ yrs in a Multinational company with industry experience of Health care and Real estate Industries.
Senior Full Stack Developer (Web Developer)
Bachelor’s degree a related field.